Location: Beverly Hills, California.; In-Person
Status: Full-time; Exempt
Reports to: Vice President of Dealing & Trading
Direct Reports: N/A
Typical Work Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Monex is seeking individuals who not only possess expertise in their respective fields but also exhibit the following characteristics: a keen ability to see the bigger picture, a mature and professional demeanor, and exceptional communication skills.
Since 1999, Monex USA has provided corporate clients with the best foreign exchange (FX) and international payment solutions in the industry. Monex USA guides thousands of clients, from a broad spectrum of industry sectors, through the intricacies of the currency markets. Our unique market insight is widely recognized in main-line business media such as The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Bloomberg, and CNBC.
Monex is looking for a dynamic FX Dealer to join our team. Monex Dealers are responsible for executing client deals in foreign exchange products. Dealers liaise directly with financial decision makers of multinational organizations to help them navigate the intricacies of the FX market based on the in-depth knowledge of the client and the client’s FX needs. Dealers will work very closely with Sales to ensure a long, profitable relationship with the clients. Dealers must uphold the highest standards of integrity.
▪ A BA/BS degree
▪ The candidate should possess strong analytical skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
▪ A positive attitude, strong drive to succeed, determination and persistence
▪ High ethical business standards
▪ Ability to ask probing questions to understand the needs of client with the skill to appropriately suggest dynamic solutions
▪ High degree of professionalism, with a confident and assertive style
▪ Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment;
Salary is commensurate with experience. The annual salary range is $55,000 to $75,000 plus a competitive commission package. Potential year one earnings of $140,000.
MonexUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and the company will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.